Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Catch up Time....

Somehow I think that I am a bit too far behind to catch up. It has been over a month since I have actually uploaded any photos.

With everything going on, working, getting ready for xmas etc etc, I'm not really sure if I have actually taken a photo each and every day. I have taken a few photos in between everything I have had to do but haven't had the chance to sit down and upload them. And I think that I am too far behind to sit down and do this.

So come 1st Jan 2011 I will start my photo a day challenge again, hopefully to stick with it and take a photo each day and upload it each day. Until then I will upload some of my old photos each day so at least I am posting something.

My inspiration for my photo a day challenge will be.....weekly challenges from
DPS and the Bluedog Photography facebook page. So that way I will also be able to enter photos into these challenges.

Wish me luck and let's hope I can stick to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment