Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Photo a Day - #13 Em's handbag

Believe it or not...this is a photo of my friend Emma's handbag.  How awesome is this.  I absolutely love it!

After my 1st attempt 'Holding onto love' for the Bluedog photography challenge "black and red" could not really be judged because I edited the photo, I was looking for something else for the challenge and Emma piped up and said " I have a red and black handbag!"

So there I was, at work, sitting on the floor, just before leaving for the day, trying to capture the best photo I could of this handbag so I could enter it into the weekly challenge.

And after all that, I didn't even get the time to post it.  But someone else did!!  Well not my photo, but the exact same handbag that he had spotted in a shop window.  Well I suppose Great Minds think alike!!

Date taken 22/11/2010
F/4  1/125 sec. ISO-200
Focal length 6mm

No comments:

Post a Comment