Friday, February 4, 2011

21/365 My Birthday





How lucky am I. Definately spoilt I was!!
Look at all these lovely gifts.

E-Reader, Shire Saddlery voucher and RM Williams steering wheel cover from Richard, Chelsea and Kobi.

Beautiful big bunch of flowers and Coles/Myer voucher from the girls at work.

Hand cream and scrumptious cake from Claire.
Bottle of wine and choccies from the GRF girls.

Thank you so much to everyone for you thoughts and wishes for my birthday today. It is the things like this that makes the day even more special and means so much to me!!


Then a little bit of this tonight - Barcadi, lemon and lime (bacardi, lemonade and Bickfords lime juice cordial) Definately something new I must say, thanks to Adam from Hudsons who gave me this concoction.

And I must say after the week I have had this week, it certainly was one very good way to finish the working week!!
Think maybe just one more before going to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment