Monday, February 21, 2011

22/365 Birthday and Family

One of the things I like best when we have a birthday in the family, is that we usually all get together for that birthday. It is something we have always done. Nothing fancy or special, just everyone together for present giving and cake and coffee.

My sister and her husband decided to have everyone over for a bbq the day after my birthday to celebrate my birthday also. As usual presents given out, cake and singing Happy Birthday.

A scrumptious chocolate mud cake that the kids had to help dictate where
the candles went...way too old for the normal amount of candles for your age, so instead 3 candles, a number zero, then 7 candles to represent 37. And of course laughing clown faces.

The kids love to sing happy birthday and then the girls fight over who is going to get the flowers from the cake. It happens all the time and luckily this time there were enough flowers for all the girls to have one each and even one for me.


A great
day spent with the family....I would have it no other way!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment