Saturday, January 8, 2011

Need some inspiration!!

Finding it just a wee bit hard to find some inspiration for my photo a day challenge. The creative juices just don't seem to be flowing!

I take my camera with me almost everywhere I go and most of the time it doesn't even make it's way out of my bag. My intensions are there however it just doesn't evolve. Then before I know it's the end of the day, usually late at night, and I think about how I haven't taken my photo for the day. By this time I am usually tired and cannot think of anything interesting around home to take a pic of.

I think I need to start my day with a plan and at least an idea of what I want to take a pic of for that day.

So today I will gather some ideas and write them done and put together some kind of action plan.

Look for my 1st photo later today and the start (finally, just a wee bit late) of my photo a day challenge. Oh well, better late than never!!

1 comment:

  1. Look to your girls for inspiration, children have magnificent imaginations...build a fairy house and photograph it, or the girls painting, or try a portrait shot of them together...Jodie C

    ReplyDelete